Genealogy of the Nagaraja
- Described in
Dirty Secrets of the Black Hand.
- They are the descendants of Euthanatos mages that discovered how
to turn into vampires without being embraced.
- Some say that they are an offshot of the Cappadocians,
the Old Clan Tzimisce.
- Some say that Saulot tried to turn mages into vampires and failed,
creating the Nagaraja.
- The oldest Nagaraja is said to be of 6th gen.
- They may have created the Samedi.
- Dedicated pages
- Syntax of each entry:
- [Sex] Name <generation> (birth:embrace+death)
Progeny of ... Sire of ... (date). Brief description and comments.
[References] (historical references).
Here is the list of 0 known Nagaraja.