Genealogy of the Daughters of Cacophony
- First introduced in the Player's Guide
- First seen on 17th century.
- The Dark Age Toreador have a legend of a great Toreador singer who
sought the secret of a Fae rival's singing. She was being taught deep
under the hills the arts of Fae Song. One day, hundred of years into
the future, she was to appear again.
- [RDM] speculates yet another origin for the Daughters of Cacophony,
involving the Lamia and the songs of Lilith.
- They can also been seen as a Malkavian offshot, but they might be
- The male members of the bloodline (sometime named Sons of Discord)
were exterminated by their sisters.
- Dedicated pages
- Syntax of each entry:
- [Sex] Name <generation> (birth:embrace+death)
Progeny of ... Sire of ... (date). Brief description and comments.
[References] (historical references).
Here is the list of 6 known Daughters of Cacophony.
- Young blood
Sire of Delilah Monroe (1981).
Progeny of Angela Preston.
She is Antitribu.
Sire of Celeste (1991).
- Weak blood
Antitribu. Les MisÚrables Pack. Blind.
Progeny of Harlan Graves.
Transsexual and only surviving male member of the bloodline.
- Unknown generation
Killed by Xavier Kline.